Rotary Australia World Community Service
The Rotary Australia World Community Service (RAWCS) Committee is keen to assist clubs with the RAWCS component of their International Service objectives for the coming Rotary year.
Objectives of the Committee
- Dissemination of information and source of advice in regard to RAWCS:
- Project Volunteers
- Project Funding (IPAC)
- Donations in Kind (DIK)
- Save Water Save Lives (SWSL)
- Rotarians Against Malaria (RAM)
- Liaison with clubs and encourage participation in these activities
- Provide expertise and relevant RAWCS information and advice
- Encourage clubs to provide information regarding their RAWCS activities to the Committee on a regular basis.
- Encourage clubs to provide financial support to RAWCS Eastern Region in the form of Supporter Donations.
- John Macpherson
If you have noticed something incorrect with this page, please let us know by filing an error report form.
Click here to complete the form.