Rotary Oceania Medical Aid for Children
ROMAC is a humanitarian program of the 29 Rotary Districts of Australia and New Zealand.
- Children are brought to Australia and New Zealand because of the complex nature of many of our cases often come from remote areas where treatment is not available.
- ROMAC is the only Rotary sponsored children’s medical program.
- ROMAC is managed by Regional committees in all areas of Australia & New Zealand. Administered by volunteer Rotarians. There are no paid staff.
- ROMAC receives no financial support from either the Australian or New Zealand Governments.
- Children to date have come from: Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Fiji, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Kiribati, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russia, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu & Vietnam.
- ROMAC relies entirely on the generosity of surgeons, the medical community and funds raised by Rotary Clubs.
- Considerable assistance from the medical profession and fundraising efforts ensure no disadvantage to Australian children and doctors treating children gain skills that benefit Australian children.
- Please support ROMAC and help continue the outstanding work
- Donations are tax deductible and can be sent to: ROMAC, PO Box 779, Parramatta NSW 2124.
What’s the cost of changing or saving the life of a child?
Learn more at http://www.romac.org.au/
Current ROMAC Chair
If you have noticed something incorrect with this page, please let us know by filing an error report form.
Click here to complete the form.